A helpful piece of functionality for Oxford would be for the ability to use queries and selections of individuals to populate Groups. At present Groups can only be added to one individual at a time.
Likely scenarios where this would benefit users would be:
1) Adding donors to stewardship groups
2) Adding newly appointed staff/fellows to groups
3) Populating groups based on external lists (via import selections)
4) Rebuilding existing groups based on new criteria
5) Ability to promote a Research Group (via a selection of its members) into a Constituent Group
It would be a useful feature to have both for the creation of a Group, and for its ongoing maintenance. Currently this can only be achieved by datafix.