I would like to propose adding three additional fields to the opportunity:
- Expected Response Date
- Currently there is only one Response Date Field on the opportunity and it is used for multiple purposes and meanings depending on the status of the opportunity. From a training, end user, reporting and predictive modeling standpoint, it would be much less confusing to add an additional field of "Expected Response Date". It could be defined as the date you expect to have a response from the prospect.
- Expected Commitment (Revenue) Date
- We have added this field in configuration but it would be helpful if it were just a BBCRM field. This is used in predictive analytics and modeling for when gift officers think the gift/pledge/ will be recorded as such in our system to be counted toward New Business.
- Expected Commitment (Revenue) Amount
- We have added this field in configuration but it would be helpful if it were just a BBCRM field. This is used in predictive analytics and modeling to predict the amount a gift officers thinks will be documented in the system and counted toward New Business.